Fantastic and Awesome Questions
How exactly does one Wanelo?
It's easy! On Wanelo you can:
- Collect products. Follow stores, people and collections, view your personalized feed, browse what's Trending today, or search within your stores. Every time you save a product, your Magic feed of related products gets better.
- Post products. Post any product from any online store. You can post via our browser bookmarklet, Google Chrome extension, Wanelo for iPhone and iPad, Wanelo for Android, or the POST+ link at the top of the page.
- Sell products. Store pages are created when members post products from a new store. If products from *your* store have been posted on Wanelo, you can claim it and communicate with your store's followers.
I have a store. How does Wanelo work for me?
Wanelo helps your products get discovered and sold! Wanelo users are active and creative shoppers.
You can help your products get discovered by adding Wanelo Save buttons to the product pages on your website.
Store pages are created when members post products from a new store. Stores are verified by Wanelo Admin. Here are some examples of store pages:
Sellers on marketplaces like Etsy and eBay receive individual store pages on Wanelo.
Users can follow stores and receive updates when new products are posted from their favorite stores.
Check out these Wanelo tips for store owners, retailers and brand managers.
What specifically is allowed and not allowed on Wanelo?
Wanelo is a place for sharing and shopping. The guidelines for behavior on Wanelo are not any different than the guidelines for interacting with people in the real world. So what specifically is not allowed?
- Spam. Don't abuse social gestures, or add hashtags in a way that will mislead or deceive users. Meaningful uses of hashtags (no matter how you define that) are welcome. Posting a hashtag on a product just because that hashtag is popular at the moment is not. Spammy comments promoting your own products and services are not welcome either, nor is participation on Wanelo with the purpose of affiliate marketing. Wanelo is a very tolerant and welcoming community, except when it comes to spam. We are brutal dictators when it comes to spam.
- Mass registration and automation. Don't register accounts, save products or post products automatically or programmatically.
- Abusive content, in products or comments. Wanelo is a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think. Be respectful. Cyberbullying is not remotely tolerated. If you see abusive behavior on Wanelo, please report it or email us at email@example.com.
- Unlawful uses and content. Wanelo is not a place for illegal behavior.
If we conclude that you are violating these policies, your account may be deactivated and/or your IP address may be blocked. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but we reserve the right to to deactivate accounts or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users or community. We also reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these policies at our sole discretion.