* This digitally printed aida has the pattern and colour on one side and is white on the other. It's truly unique and great to try if you'd like to create something a little different without investing in a large piece of expensive fabric.
* Experienced and practical cross-stitchers use a large-sized canvas for several projects at once! Canvas size:15.75x11.81 inch
* If there are creases during transportation. They can easily be removed by slightly dampening with water then using a cool iron.
* The manufacturer doesn‚Äôt recommend washing this type of canvas. However, based on the observations of experienced cross-stitchers, there are some rules allowing to preserve the print:
* -Wash your cross-stitch piece in lukewarm water using a little bit of liquid soap or shampoo and vinegar -Don‚Äôt rub the cloth vigorously with your hands, just gently rub the dirty spots with your fingers. -By no means wring out and rub the canvas. -Dry your cross-stitch piece on a light-hued terry towel, but before doing that make sure that the towel doesn't fade -Iron the slightly wet canvas on the back side.
Designer - Anzhelika Ivanova.