* Cleans out of dirt and debris effectively on face.
* This great blackhead remover help to remove back heads and oil spots on your face.
* Improving the blood circulation of your face.
* Help to keep your face smoother and tender.
Individual single-use packets. or 50ml tube
* Squish the packet a couple of times to mix or shake the tube
* Clean face thoroughly using warm or hot water to open up your pores.
* Completely dry your skin. Some suggest using some kind of toning cream.
* One packet is good for small areas of the face such as the nose. (A full facial may take 2 to 4 packets)
* Apply in target area one thin layer at a time, avoiding eyes, mouth, and any facial hair. (Guys should shave first!)
* After about 1 to 3 thin layers, you should have a nice solid black mask.
* Allow to dry completely. (10 to 20 minutes)
* Peel off, generally recommended from the top going down. (This may hurt a little bit)
* Wipe off any pieces that you cannot peel with a warm wet cloth.
* If everything was done properly, you should easily see dead skin still on the mask!
Activated charcoal (bamboo charcoal), oat extract, grapefruit, vitamin B5, rosemary extract, calendula extract, vitamin A, vitamin E, citrus skin Extract