A simple but elegant ear cuff. This thick handmade cuff earring is available in gold, rose gold or silver and is to be worn on the helix/cartilage area of ear. Cuff measures 1/4 inch wide and 1/4 inch in diameter. No piercing necessary.
Offered as a single ear cuff.
Materials: 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled or sterling silver.
Your purchase comes in a beautiful glossy silver foiled box that is ready to give as a gift or to keep for yourself.
Please be sure to read our shop policies before purchasing. Final Sale. No refunds or returns.
You have 14 days to return your purchase.
Mail returns to: Olive Yew 4111 Rose Lake Dr., Charlotte, NC 28217.
Items special/custom ordered, altered, or manufactured to your specifications, can not be accepted for refund, credit or exchange. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If your chain has been ordered too short, please purchase an extender. If your chain is too long, you may send it back to be shortened. There is a $9.99 fee for US orders and a $21.99 fee or international orders.
Olive Yew will provide a full refund, minus shipping, provided you follow these procedures:
1) Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receiving your item with original packaging. A copy of your invoice must be included and the reason for your return/refund/exchange.
2) We cannot accept returns that have been worn, used, altered, or damaged.
3) We reserve the right to refuse the return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements according to our sole discretion.
4) Defects may be returned FOR EXCHANGE ONLY, 14 days from time of receipt.
5) We carry a 30 day warranty on all items. After that, if there is a problem, you will need to pay for repairs or replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com for pricing.
6) We will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
To return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return merchandise with original packaging: tins, boxes, or cards. Send with a copy of your invoice and the reason for your return to: