Buy on Wanelo
$50 - $100
$100 - $500
$500 - $1000
Bohemian & Rustic
Surf & Skate
Vintage & Retro
********************************** Gio Ponti Randaccio Mirror by GUBI ********************************** A signature Gio Ponti design from 1925, Randaccio mirrors decorated his own home on Via Randaccio in Milano, Ponti's very first
********************************** GUBI Gio Ponti F.A.-33 Wall Mirror ********************************** Legendary designer Gio Ponti originally designed the F.A. Mirror in 1933 for that period’s most prominent lamp, glass and mirror manufacturer FontanaArte,
Mi Casa Su Casa, Stripes + Floral, 1950s
Stainless Steel 3 flatware set. Dishwasher safe.
Gio Ponti 18/10 Stainless Steel 5 Pcs Place Setting SKU: 52560-94 Service for: 1 Dinner Guest Service Size: 5 Piece Sets Color: Silver Finish: Shiny Style: Design Weight: 11.29 oz
Gio Ponti Vintage 18/10 Stainless Steel 5 Pcs Place Setting (solid handle knife) Service for: 1 Dinner Guest Service Size: 5 Piece Sets Color: Vintage Steel Finish: Vintage / Worn
Gio Ponti Silverplated 5 Pcs Place Setting (solid handle knife) Service for: 1 Dinner Guest Service Size: 5 Piece Sets Color: Silver Finish: Shiny Style: Design Weight: 13.76 oz knife
Gio Ponti Antico 18/10 Stainless Steel 5 pcs Place Setting, solid handle Service for: 1 Dinner Guest Service Size: 5 Piece Sets Color: Silver Finish: Antico Style: Design Weight: 104.95
Gio Ponti Satin Matte 18/10 Stainless Steel 5 pcs Place Setting, hollow handle Service for: 1 Dinner Guest Service Size: 5 Piece Sets Color: Silver Finish: Satin / Matte Style:
Kids should have their own flatware. This wonderful stainless steel set for kids is diswasher safe. The set includes 4 pieces: knife, fork, soup spoon and dessert spoon. Knife: 6
In a tribute to the twentieth century guru of Italian design, Gio Ponti, Sambonet announced the re-introduction of its Gio Ponti Flatware Collection. For over 60 years, Gio Ponti designed
In a tribute to the twentieth century guru of Italian design, Gio Ponti, Sambonet is pleased to announce the re-introduction of its Gio Ponti Flatware Collection. For over 60 years,
* Extremely large Murano Vase 1940 * Gio Ponti attributed due to the kind of art. But possibly also by Mirko Caseril interpreted in 1955. * Very difficult to ascribe.
* Peter Pelzel for S.A.L.I.R. * Murano 1930. * Signed, published for Trienale Milan. * Diameter 35 cm and the stand from metall.
* Design by Gio Ponti with the famous "Isabella" motif * Produced between 1930 and 1950 * High 31 cm. * Signed Gio Ponti S.A.L.I.R. (ingraved) * Perfect condition
* Publisher: Seibu * Author: Arata Isozaki, Lisa Ponti, Giovanna Ponti * Publication: 1986 * Language: English and Japanese * Pages: 217 * Mainly photos and illustrations * 22 x
* Silhouette of a horse in a walking stance. Bought it directely from Lino Sabattini. Editon of 10. This ist the Artist Proof. * H. 25.5 cm, L. 60.5 cm.
* Silver plated mask designed by Gio Ponti for Lino Sabattini. Limited edition of 10. Bought it directely from Lino Sabatini (AP) * Lit: Gio Ponti by Ugo La Pietra
* Sotheby's auction catalogue of a sale of works by the influential and one of the most important Italian designers of the 20th century. There are pieces of furniture, ceramics
* Madre e Figlia (Mother and daughter) * Size 27 x 18 x 6 cm. * This sculpture of two faces, entitled Madre e Figlia, by Gio Ponti (1891-1979), was
* Exceptional and early 1920s-1930s Richard Ginori Vase Designed by Gio Ponti. This beautiful example is constructed of a glazed porcelin with smooth rust backround and features an insects theme
Set of four Italian Gio Point-style chairs. Black stained wood frames with rush and caned seats. nTwo seats have replaced rush. two have original caned seats. One chair has remnants
Two 1960s tufted and newly upholstered club chairs covered in tobacco colored fabric with dark brown or black piping. These are in a fabulous Italian style, attributed to Gio Ponti.
Made of chrome plated aluminum, these vintage chairs are very light, but strong with high backs and black woven vinyl cording seats. They are in excellent condition, and will easily
1960s Italian Giò Ponti mahogany valet on rollers. Some wear. Furniture > Other > Other.
Important and beautiful lamp. Gio Ponti designed the Pirellina lamp for Fontana Arte in 1967. Finished in nickel, the lamp takes it name and shape from the Pirelli Tower which
A vintage Gio Ponti style ladder back side or dining chair. It has a beautifully woven rush seat in excellent condition and a black lacquered finish to the frame. This
4 elegant & super lightweight metal chairs. Definitely vintage, woven seating needs to be redone or covered. Marked "made in Italy" could be Gio Ponti or very good quality. Ea.
Multicolored 'Gio Ponti' book from Kelly Wearstler featuring an Italian influential designer that worked with many mediums.
This coffee table designed by Italian Gio Ponti features a lovely etched glass surface, a scalloped edge, and fantastic sabre legs support to support it. It dates back to the
Sleek, sophisticated & amazing! This set of 4 vintage chairs have clean-lines and are real Mid-Century Modern classics. Circa 1960, they are done in polished aluminum and leather designed by
Great Italian lines! A 1960's bar cart with a very dark wood frame, glass shelves, and brass casters. No maker's marks, but a stylish design. Condition: Excellent vintage condition. The
A set of 6 Gio Ponti style walnut dining chairs in vintage upholstery with woven rattan backs and brass details. The combination of preppy stripes and rattan-work backrests makes this
This stylish polished chromed steel chair with woven plastic seats were made in Italy c.1960 and based on the famous Superleggera chair designed by Gio Ponti. Seat Height is 18”.
Been here before?
We will review it and take appropriate action. Thanks for helping to maintain extreme awesomeness on Wanelo.