• Cute but comfy socks.
• A cute seasonable bag and an every day one.
• Snoods (or scarves; whatever you prefer).
• Gloves (if your hands are perpetually cold like mine).
• Big comfy hats. Always my favourite part of fall and winter.
• Cute oxfords and ankle boots/shoes (if you're like me and don't really like knee high boots.)
• Black fleecy tights for every day wear.
There's something so beautiful about the sign language. It's just more. The combination of silence, hands and the meanings between them is why it's so beautiful to me.
Been here before? Sign in.