Buy on Wanelo
$50 - $100
$100 - $500
$500 - $1000
Bohemian & Rustic
Surf & Skate
Vintage & Retro
Style Life, For the home & design🌷🍷🖥, Home is where the heart is, Home Goods, Home
Home, Cherryforst things, Etsy finds, Cool stuff, Vintage Items
Offering This GLASS teddy bear signed by orrofers The glass is water clear 5.5" high 4" in diameter and weighs 2.75 lb In great condition no chips cracks or cloudiness,
Offering This Signed Orrefors oval shape vase 5.25" high 6.25" x 5.5" wide and weighs 5.5 lb In good condition no chips cracks or cloudiness, Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross
Hand Engraved Dragonfly vase Single detailed study of Dragonfly on this stunning small wave vase. Details are impeccable and the dragonfly sits perfectly atop the vase. Crystal vase by orrefors
Mid Century Orrefors Art Glass Soomerso vase artist signed. This piece has the original inventory label and Orrefors tags as well as being signed on the base (Orrefors - NU3736-118
Cherryforst things, Team Etsy, June Finds, Vintage Finds
c1990 Hand Blown Orrefors 6.75" Swedish Marin Crystal Vase, Signed ------------------------------------------------------------------- This Vase has a Beautiful Ping ------------------------------ Hand-blown glass has thus been produced in this part of Sweden for
* This is an Orrefors vase, designed by Edvin Öhrstrom, ca. 1954. * The vase measures 26 min the height andIt is signed (incised) on the base "Orrefors, F3457/4. D1..,
* Limited Edition of only 30 pieces. * High 22 cm. * Mint condition. * Signed and numbered.
* Limited Edition of only 30 pieces. * High 21 cm. * Mint condition. * Signed and numbered.
* Ear-drop formed Kraka vase designed by Sven Palmquist. The Kraka was invented in 1944 on basis of the the Graal technique. Small controlled bubbles form the fish net pattern.
* Sven Palmqvist for Orrefors-Engraved glass vase, decorated with two figures in a boat casting a fishing net, being of heavy tear drop form. * Marked Orrefors P. 3570 *
* A stunning tall Orrefors Kraka graal vase designed by noted Swedish glass artist Sven Palmqvist and produced for Orrefors in 1954. * Tall blue-to-green vase in green and blue
* This is an Orrefors vase, designed by Edvin Ohrstrom, using the ariel technique. * The vase measures 30 cm tall and 13 cm wide, and is known by collectors
Orrefors Precious Large Vase Details Designed by Malin Lindahl. Faceted, asymmetrical vase. Made of lead crystal. Hand wash. 6.875"Dia. x 9.25"T. Imported. Color: CLEAR. Material: LEAD CRYSTAL.
Orrefors' stunning Glacial Vase captures the dynamic, dangerous beauty of drifting icebergs. Edgy and sophisticated, Glacial beautifully reveals the artistry of transforming red holt molten glass to ice cold crystal.
The elegant Orrefors Cathedral Vase pays homage to the majestic arches of medieval cathedrals in this thoroughly modern design. This beautiful vase will add a simple and chic touch to
The strength and beauty of ocean waves is elegantly captured in the sleek curves of the Wave Vase from Orrefors. Crafted in fine crystal, this stylish piece will add a
The dramatic and sophisticated Orrefors Plaza Vase boasts clean lines, bold cuts, and a beautiful shape. This elegant piece is great for displaying flowers and equally lovely as a decorative
A perfect token of love, the Orrefors Valentino Vase is a beautiful, enduring declaration crafted in the finest crystal. This romantic and charming vase is simply irresistible.
This Precious Vase features shimmering facets and an asymmetrical design for an inspiring look. Crafted of hand-cut, glistening Orrefors crystal.
Orrefors cut-glass vase with scalloped top and signed on bottom. Decorative Accessories > Accents > Vases.
Heavy red glass vase in the style of Orrefors, circa 1970's.
Vintage Orrefors of Sweden tulip cut glass vase, signed as shown in photo.
Vintage Orrefors etched glass vase with Sailboat motif, signed and numbered as shown in photo. Some wear and surface scratches from use.
Set of three etched glass vases with floral and bird motifs believed to be Orrefors of Sweden. Two are numbered and signed illegibly as shown in the photo. The large
Vintage thick walled glass vase with pedestal base believed to be Orrefors but not signed.
Set of three etched glass vases with floral and bird motifs believed to be Orrefors of Sweden. Two are numbered and signed illegibly, as shown in photo. Decorative Accessories >
Mid-Century Modern Orrefors scalloped leaf vase with crystal edges. With sticker intact. Made in Sweden. Decorative Accessories > Accents > Vases.
Been here before?
We will review it and take appropriate action. Thanks for helping to maintain extreme awesomeness on Wanelo.